terça-feira, 19 de abril de 2011

Insex - Deprived bdsm accessories

bdsms
Video + replete photoset

Release: 2003

white bdsm playpen noise

I watched with trepidation as my foreign bed was wheeled out in front of me. Wires, tubes, fluid bags, suction and electricity. The platform awaited me; it loomed eerily previous to me, all the tools of horror in anticipation of my denuded body. I was removed from my cage and obediently lay etc.. My excitement was laced with fear as I realized that it was in truth happening now; I had waited for months to live this fantasy and it was in various places to become real. I was strapped down to the bed. Headphones were placed in my ears, blaring hoary noise and strange otherworldly sounds. My metal helmet was placed from hand to hand my face and tightly secured. I was now trapped- but greatest in quantity of all trapped inside my own head. I became immediately disoriented in the obscurity and sound. My legs were spread and a catheter and dildo were inserted considered in the state of I lay motionless and helpless to struggle or even respond.

Suddenly, entirely the groping and probing hands were gone. I was all alone it being so that in the darkness and the drowning endless sound. I tried to bring toward a central bdsm video point on the sound; time became my torment. With every passing consideration, my body sent new messages of panic and pain: the dildo males bdsm stuffed to such a degree tightly within me, the burning of the catheter, the ache of my border muscles. The sound was my only anchor to reality- I began to be excited increasingly disconnected from my body, from my self. My disorientation grew at the same time that I dimly heard voices beyond the white noise. I began to amazement if they were truly voices or just hallucinatory and contained in the reach the static.

When I felt suction on my breasts and clit, I was in ecstasies! At last, a moment when I am connected and not alone! The electricity felt like eccentric prickling fingers, teasing and caressing my skin. Even as the charge increased, the aggrieve was a welcome distraction. When it ceased, I quietly begged pd in quest of more. My tiny hope was that he would leave it steady and it could help me to survive the agonizing hours that I knew remained. But my actual torment was to be wheeled away, abandoned as a mere buttress while Donna played with 331. After the shock treatment, time became every uncanny blur. I remember dimly some blankets placed over me. Occasional sounds and voices floated into my consciousness; I could ~t any longer distinguish them. The white noise receded until it seemed like hush. Before my helmet was removed, the noise was switched off. It was thus sudden and unexpected that it jarred me bdsm switch more powerfully than some electric shock. When the helmet came off, my eyes screamed at the scathing of a whitish shade by my mind was still stunned in the absence of the gray noise. It had become comforting to me; it had been like an umbilical cord that anchored me to the earth as I floated in my dreamlike capacity. My return to the voices and the blinding lights of the studio felt like a strange birth-- I was from my placid womb of limitless empty space.

Spacegirl

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: avi

Duration: 01:26:11

Resolution: 320x240

File size: 509.8 MB

bdsms